To tide the time until we settle in China and get our internet booked up and oven purchased so that I can start blogging regularly again, here's another wide angle look at my everyday.
1. Canada Day was spent with friends, beer, and bocce. A look here at my best shot.
2. Just a simple glance at some of the amazing food I've been enjoying. A falafel burger at The County General in Toronto. Yum!
3. and 4. Flowers, flowers, everywhere! I literally cannot get enough!
5. and 6. I spend A LOT of time out doors this summer in the great nature that Canada offers. Here are Tobermory and Lake Manitowaba, respectively.
7. A walk with friends in Hamilton's hidden trails
8. An ice cream festival led to some time with furry friends ... win win!
9. and 10. Last, but absolutely not least, I GOT ENGAGED! A picnic in a meadow led to happy tears and many glances at my left hand. We also managed to find a venue mere days before our flight out for the year and I'm am SO EXCITED for the beauty that will be a farm wedding in my hometown. WOOP!
Until next time!